This report on the situation of human rights in January 2020, in the east of Kurdistan is that the working population, human rights, Kurdistan, according to multiple reports, the human rights organization round is collected.
It is noted that this report due to lack of permission of the Iranian government, to organizations and human rights groups report is not exhaustive, and only part of the violations systematic human rights in the East Kurdistan to the picture drags.
The Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, with the arrest of citizens of Kurdish security forces and the police with the violation of civil and political rights, violations of freedom of opinion and expression violations of the right to life and personal security, discrimination, lack of security. The desecration of the citizens as well as torture, political prisoners, and ignoring the rights, the fundamental political prisoners, month of study to finish.
According to our information, 2 people were executed this month.
1.Danesh Darwishi, 15.01.2020 in Urmiye
2.Dariosh Darwishi,15.01.2020 in Urmiye
Arrested and imprisoned
In April, there were 23 detainees, many of whom were detained or imprisoned during the previous months. There are political, civil and environmental activists among those who have been arrested or imprisoned for unreasonable allegations.
1. Jebrail Azizi, 01.01.2020 Rewanser
2. Abdolrahim Nazari, 01.01.2020 Kirmashan
3. Aram Fathi, 04.01.2020 Merivan
4. Madeh Moradi , 05.01.2020 Sine
5. Siavash Heyati, 12.01.2020 Kirmashan
6. Tofiq Qilekohi, 23, 13.01.2020 Sine
7. Nabi Tardast , 13.01.2020 Kirmashan
8. Seyed Ashkan Valizadeh, 13.01.2020 Kirmashan
9. Salah Gharibi , 13.01.2020 Kirmashan
10. Siros Abasi , 15.01.2020 Devlan
11. Faride Veisi , 15.01.2020 Devlan
12. Azad Abasi, 15.01.2020 Devlan
13. Zaniar Ahmadpour, 15.01.2020 Sine
14. Arshad Atabak , 15.01.2020 Sine
15. Moslem Solymani , 15.01.2020 Sine
16. Amanj Nikpey, 22 16.01.2020 Merivan
17. Kambiz Asadi , 21.01.2020 Kamiaran
18. Fateh Miryai , 22.01.2020 Salas Bawejani
19. Fardin Moradi , 23.01.2020 Sne
20. Vahid Fatahi, 26.01.2020 Pawe
21. Mozafar Valadbeigi, 26.01.2020 Pawe
22. Salman Afra, 22, 26.01.2020 Merivan
23. Usman Delaviz, 30, 30.01.2020 Merivan
Kolber and Worker
A number of East Kurdistan Kolbers were also killed or injured by security forces in the Islamic Republic of Iran this month. This month, 1 Kolbers were killed and 15 Kolbers and Citizens were injured.( Kolber (Kurdish: کۆڵبەر) is a worker who is employed to carry goods on his/her back across the borders of Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey legally or illegally). Also, three workers were injured.
1. Khezr Binewa, 25 06.01.2020 Sardasht Shoot the border guards
1. Behnam Alizadeh ؟ 05.01.2020 Xoy Shoot the border guards
2 . Ali Yosefi ؟ 05.01.2020 Xoy Shoot the border guards
3. Majid Mazloumi ؟ 10.01.2020 Chaldran Shoot the border guards
4. Shwan Abdollahi ؟ 10.01.2020 Serdesht Shoot the border guards
5. Mehemd Meraz ؟ 10.01.2020 Chaldran Shoot the border guards
6. Omid Heideri ؟ 10.01.2020 Piranshar Shoot the border guards
7. Jemal Baleki ؟ 17.01.2020 Te Te Shoot the border guards
8. Mohamad Khezr Hosein 38 23.01.2020 Haj Omran Direct shooting of the IRGC forces
9. Mohamad Rehamn Soleiman 27 23.01.2020 Haj Omran Direct shooting of the IRGC forces
10. Salar Rehamni 23 26.01.2020 Gejtormz Shoot the border guards
11. Mehyedin Azizi ؟ 26.01.2020 Serdesht Shoot the border guards
12. Asad Piri ؟ 27.01.2020 Qendil Shoot the border guards
13 . Hosein Hadizadeh 29 31.01.2020 Qotur Shoot the border guards
14. Ali Hadizadeh 22 31.01.2020 Qotur Shoot the border guards
15. Mazher Seid Rostemi ؟ 22.01.2020 Selas Bawejani Shoot the border guards
Suicide and murder
In this month, 6 people committed suicide and kiled
1. Mohamad Qaderi ؟ 18.01.2020 Sardasht
2. Xaled Moradi ؟ 18.01.2020 Kamiaran
3. Afrouz Minai 15 18.01.2020 Bokan
4. Rebwar Melai 15 19.01.2020 Sne
5. Abdollah Xezerpour ؟ 25.01.2020 Mehabad
6. Seiran Ahmadzadeh ؟ 26.01.2020 Sardasht
Two people have been killed due to the mine explosion.
1 . Hojat Kareger 18.01.2019 Ilam
2. …………………………… 18.01.2019 Ilam
At the end, the Kurdistan Human Rights Code calls on the people of eastern Kurdistan to strive to uphold their rights, to bring to the attention of the world all the discrimination and inequality that the Islamic Republic of Iran brings to them.
Kurdistan Human Rights Association